This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- PAGE International Quarterfinalist
- GenreBlast Finalist
- Cinequest Screenplay Finalist
- WeScreenplay TV Competition Finalist
- Roadmap Writers JumpStart Competition Top 20
- Screencraft Fellowship Semifinalist
- Shore Scripts Screenplay Competition Quarterfinalist
- WeScreenplay Diverse Voices Semifinalist
Women in Media
Kelly is an archaeologist turned screenwriter via burlesque (you heard right).
Despite her love for rhinestones and sequins, she has a flair for the macabre, earning accolades through PAGE, Shore Scripts, Roadmap Writers, and Screencraft for her genre work. She is also the Co-founder of Disaster Capital, a boutique genre film lab and production company.
With an insatiable passion for genre (or “all the fun stuff” as she calls it), Kelly seeks to make women-led genre content the norm rather than the exception.
• Women-led and socially-driven content
• Genre Writing