Join Women In Media as we grow our NorCal Community! There will be light lunch, a presentation about Women In Media, new connections, and an opportunity to check out the tools you need to make [...]
Women In Media encourages gender balance in film and entertainment industries by providing networking, professional development, and advocacy for above and below the line women and all genders who love making movies with them.
Women In Media is a 501(c)(3) charity.
- I've met some of my greatest friends and closest collaborators at Women In Media events. I love the enthusiasm for our industry as well as the insistence that we can all do better - together.Jenna Paynewriter/director/producer
- I don't really care about a person's gender when I choose to work with them, but I come to Women In Media networking events because there are SO MANY talented passionate skilled people there.Toy Leidirector, stunt woman
- Women in Media is an amazing resource for connecting and inspiring women while opening its arms to all genders. The organisation is driven and motivated to pull people together which I highly respect and will always support. WIM has fantastic events if you are an aspiring or seasoned filmmaker, actor, writer or director.Flo Vingereditor/director
- I have never felt so highly "in demand" until I joined the WIM Crew List. It shifted my slow non-union career as a Freelance Producer/AD into the fast lane. It's great to have such an effective resource for work and fellowship. The WIM group has kept me informed and motivated with all of the events, news and success of its members.Paquita Hugheskey assistant location manager | NCIS:Los Angeles
- Women in media is the most active networking group in Los Angeles.Cricket Peterscinematographer
- I went to the Inclusion Rider event organized by Women in Media. It was not only very informative, it was a super-happening event and a great time.Alexis Krasilovsky, Rafael Film, LLCwriter/director
- Women in Media is a great group. Very active in creating change. I always come away from events they organize or co-organize having had a great experience.Gretchen Warthencamera operator