This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- "The Warfighters" (TV Docu-series/History Channel) Story AP
- "Re/Collection" (Short Film) Director
- "Live to Tell" (TV Docu-series/History Channel) AP
- "Lavender Lips" (Music Video) Director
- "Little Black Dress" (AFI Short Film) Director
- "Colombia: This Little Old Town" (PBS Frontline/World RC) Producer/Writer
* AFI Directing Workshop for Women
* Robbins-Wilf Grant for Best Work by Women Directors
Deborah Correa is an award-winning director and producer who recently directed "Re/Collection" (Josh Kelly) a short film that premiered at the Sun Valley Film Festival. She recently completed production on Peter Berg’s Film 45 and History Channel series, "Live to Tell" — working with over 90 Special Operations veterans, in front of and behind the camera. Deborah was chosen for the prestigious AFI Directing Workshop for Women where she directed "Little Black Dress". LBD premiered at the LA Shorts Fest and sold to Hulu & Indieflix. While graduating from Emerson College, Deborah produced a documentary about the farmers displaced by Colombia's narco-wars. It became a personal journey, as she was returning for the first time since her childhood. "Colombia: This Little Old Town" premiered on PBS’ FRONTLINE/World and won the Robbins-Wilf Grant for Best Work by Women Directors. From there, she’s worked on PBS' award-winning series: American Experience and NOVA.