• Never Too Late (2023) [Music Video] Directed by Alessia Glidewell | Artist/Songwriter/Producer/Talent
• Dark Obsession (2023) [Feature Film] Directed by George Henry Horton | Composer
• iMordecai (2023) [Feature Film] Directed by Marvin Samel | Additional Music Composer
• Thirst Trap (2023) [Short Film] Directed by Steve Flavin | Composer
• Super Deep Down (2023) [Short Film] Directed by Lauren Svigny | Composer
• The Little Owl (2022) [Animated Short] Produced by Brian Corpuz | Composer
• Becoming Santa (2022) [Short Film] Directed by Dawn Spinella | Composer
• Smashed (2021) [Short Film] Directed by Dawn Spinella | Composer
• Quicker Picker Upper (2020) [Commercial] | Animated by Peter Cortez | Bounty, Proctor & Gamble | Composer
• Excellence in Music Composition from Women In Media's CAMERAderie Initiative 2021 - Smashed (comedy short)
• John Lennon Songwriting Contest Finalist (Electronic Category) - Metal Factory, Enabler, The Secrets That We Keep
• ASCAP Young Composers Award Honorable Mentions - Trois Illuminations & Illusions
Becca Schack is an LA based composer/producer/songwriter who creates music for film, TV, trailers, commercials and podcasts. She also records and performs as solo electronic artist BECA. A graduate of The Juilliard School, her music spans both contemporary and cinematic worlds.
Most recently, Becca scored psychological thriller feature film “Dark Obsession” on Amazon Prime. She's also scored short comedy film “Smashed,” for Women In Media’s CAMERAderie Initiative, and composed additional music for the feature film “iMordecai” starring Judd Hirsch, Carol Kane, and Sean Aston.
Schack’s songs can be heard on TV shows such as the Young & the Restless, Bones, Dance Moms, and UK's Made In Chelsea. She’s worked with production libraries including APM / MPATH’s Phenomenal Women Series and CrimeSonics. Additionally, she has written and performed songs for brand partnerships with Boots 17 Makeup and Bounty, the latter gaining over 20M views on Tik Tok.
Becca is the artist, co-songwriter, and co-producer of song "Never Too Late," which WiM produced a music video for on a virtual production set, where she was also one of the producers.
Currently looking to score more exciting projects!