It’s not everyday that we get a deep look into the world of ‘production design’ in Hollywood, so today’s #FemaleFilmmakerFriday feature is with, Chloe Arbiture. Chloe is [...]
Women In Media promotes gender balance in the film and entertainment industries through networking, professional development, and advocacy for women, women-identifying, and gender-nonconforming filmmakers who work above and below the line and the people who love to collaborate with them.
Women In Media is a 501(c)(3) charity.
- I've met some of my greatest friends and closest collaborators at Women In Media events. I love the enthusiasm for our industry as well as the insistence that we can all do better - together.Jenna Paynewriter/director/producer
- I don't really care about a person's gender when I choose to work with them, but I come to Women In Media networking events because there are SO MANY talented passionate skilled people there.Toy Leidirector, stunt woman
- Women in Media is an amazing resource for connecting and inspiring women while opening its arms to all genders. The organisation is driven and motivated to pull people together which I highly respect and will always support. WIM has fantastic events if you are an aspiring or seasoned filmmaker, actor, writer or director.Flo Vingereditor/director
- I have never felt so highly "in demand" until I joined the WIM Crew List. It shifted my slow non-union career as a Freelance Producer/AD into the fast lane. It's great to have such an effective resource for work and fellowship. The WIM group has kept me informed and motivated with all of the events, news and success of its members.Paquita Hugheskey assistant location manager | NCIS:Los Angeles
- I have finally had a year of work in my field thanks to Women In Media. I also did sound design and rerecording mix on my first feature, which also won Best Experimental Film at the Glendale Film Festival. The film is by Julia Camara and edited by only women. I am very proud of that and I am definitely going to renew my membership.Venus Leone
- I went to the Inclusion Rider event organized by Women in Media. It was not only very informative, it was a super-happening event and a great time.Alexis Krasilovsky, Rafael Film, LLCwriter/director
- Women in Media is a great group. Very active in creating change. I always come away from events they organize or co-organize having had a great experience.Gretchen Warthencamera operator
- At the Women In Media mixer that I attended in the San Francisco Bay Area, I met some key people that enabled me to shoot the new pitch reel for my show. From these new connections, I met even more film professionals in their networks of all genders and ethnicities. It really is "who you know," and the events that Women In Media does have been essential to moving my projects forward!Willow PolsonWriter, Producer
- NAB expo is a drink from the proverbial firehose. The Women in Media tour gave us serious "alone time" with quality vendors from pre- through post-production. It added a lot of value to my NAB experience.Eve Edelson